Friday, June 12, 2009

Jon Stewart is on board with the sleeping alone stance on newspapers

as evidenced by this report from The Daily Show's Jason Jones:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
End Times
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorNewt Gingrich Unedited Interview


You know, when I was a fledgling reporter my greatest dream was to some day work for the New York Times. I guess I still harbor that hope, deep down. I wonder if they'd be willing to pick up and publish my blog. I'd probably be willing to enter into negotiations about this, as long as they didn't try to inform me that they planned to cut the length of my posts by 23%.

No comments:

 

All content on this blog has been relocated to my new website, making edible playdough is hegemonic. Please visit http://jennamcwilliams.com and update your bookmarks!