Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sleeping alone and starting out early renamed! ...kind of.

Originally, the one-liner I attached to describe this blog was: "an occasional blog on culture, education, new media, and crocheting." I have officially removed crocheting from the subhead and replaced it with "the social revolution."

I suppose this is an early sign that I'm starting to take myself more seriously. On the other hand, look at this tag cloud I made of all of my posts so far:



Whether it's time for me to get serious about myself or not, it's certainly time for greater truth in advertising here at sleeping alone and starting out early.

No comments:

 

All content on this blog has been relocated to my new website, making edible playdough is hegemonic. Please visit http://jennamcwilliams.com and update your bookmarks!