Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sleeping alone and starting out early: never intended to be required by law

...but if conservatives had their way, gays would be sleeping alone for the rest of their lives



My friend Rafi Santo posted this video on his blog last week. I'm posting it here because it breaks my heart and the rule is: If my heart's broken, your heart has to be broken too.



"Fidelity": Don't Divorce... from Courage Campaign on Vimeo.

If you want to know what to do to mend our nation's broken hearts, you can visit the homepage of the Courage Campaign, an organization working to overturn Proposition 8, the law overturning the rights of gays to marry in California.

"I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant."
--Paul Newman

No comments:

 

All content on this blog has been relocated to my new website, making edible playdough is hegemonic. Please visit http://jennamcwilliams.com and update your bookmarks!